Friday, August 28, 2009

From Mike's better half

Hello everyone;
I thought I would jump in here on Mike's post to give you my view on life....

We are trying to hang tuff.... We take each day as it comes. It reminds me of a roller coaster ride with it's ups and downs and we are seat belted in for the long hall. However,we find focusing on the ups is far more positive then dwelling on the downs..

We are together 24-7 and still are madly in love.. Somehow we are surviving in our little place pretty well. I don't shop anymore because there is no place to put anything..hum I told Mike, if we sell our house and live like this at home we would be rich...
I love the maid service here. I haven't scrubbed a toilet or cleaned a tub for two months.... It's the best....

At clinic there is a group of 7 of us that just clicked right from the get go. We were there all at once today and had such a fun time. We are making great plans for reunions when we can all look back when this is all behind us......

On a more serious note. We feel the Lords hand in every step of the way. We also feel of your love and prayers.... We truly feel blessed to even have this opportunity for hope. Our children's strength continues to motivate us along with those 4 beautiful grandchildren.

We truly hope that you are all doing well. We think of you often. Life is so precious, I hope we can all find joy in each day, even through adversity and the challenges of life. We have so much to be grateful for and we so enjoy your comments on this sight.

Lot's of love,
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that "better half" concept! I know how much Mike loves and appreciates EVERYTHING you are doing for him. We're praying for you too. Be strong and full of faith. You both are such an inspiration for us all. Be glad you're not back in the Rocklin heat today. :)

    Love and miss you,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for keeping us updated.
    My thoughts are with you and Mr. Noakes!. I can't wait to give the both of you a hug.

    ReplyDelete